Monday, June 27, 2005

driveby truckers

this morning i got a honkhonk from a trucker with a clean, smut-free rig. i caught myself thinking 'what's the distance between this honk and what eventually happened to thelma and louise?' turns out about 5 miles and the roof of my car. couldn't see inside the rig b/c my roof blocked my vision... and i got off the highway about 5 miles after my friend's horny hello. as i exited, the fella (i imagine it was a fella anyway) was in my rearview. by the first red light on the service drive i was smiling, forgetful of what coulda been and thankful for what is. sometimes it's our perspective that turns the screwy into the sublime.

3 Comments:

Blogger madgirl said...

sometimes its our perspective that turns the screwy into the sublime

yeah :) its like that :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Edge said...

I generally turn the sublime into the screwy.

1:52 PM  
Blogger stacy muszynski said...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. living is a weird business eh...

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who Links Here
Free Web Page Hit Counter