Friday, February 04, 2005

hilary heat miser and delta change reality

today's quote is from hilary. hair like heatmizer. even though i never saw heatmizer. wait, lemme find a website to corroborate my claim... yes. but she's way cuter--if you can believe it. (and the spelling's actually heat miser. scuze me.)

and the quote is...


is..

.


"I have no facility with the spoken word so my connection with the written word is spiritual."

==
also: i ragged on my ladies for not finding me at the bar last week thursday.... if you look you can find the post [see archives down V there or >>over there>>

anyway, from my perspective last week, they missed me sitting there at the bar. from my perspective this week, i missed them by just as wide a margin. lookit that. only a week and i changed my story.

poof. reality is different now.

what'll it be next...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who Links Here
Free Web Page Hit Counter